T-Mobile has launched the Galaxy S 4G, offering enhanced mobile experiences and unmatch entertainment at 4G speeds through its 4-inch Super AMOLED touch screen.
Unlike its predecessor, the Galaxy S 4G features Android 2.2, 1GHz Cortex A8 Hummingbird Application processor and support for Adobe FlashPlayer 10.1.
Other Key Features:
- T-Mobile TV offers access to live and on-demand mobile HD TV
- Samsung Media Hub provides the option to rent or purchase movies and TV programs; shareable on up to five compatible devices
- T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik lets you share any moment with loved ones through T-Mobile's network or Wi-Fi
- double Twist with AirSync lets you auto-sync and back up photos, HD videos, and music to your computer
- Slacker Radio delivers more than 130 genre stations and ability to create custom stations for free
- Kindle for Andriod offers access to thousands of eBooks, including New York Times Bestsellers
- VGA front-facing camera and rear-facing 5-megapixel camera with digital zoom, autofocus and shoot modes
- HD camcorder to capture, share and broadcast
- HD-quality videos at 720p
- Enabled to stream, store and share content with DLNA-compatible devices around the home (cable not included)
- Bluetooth 3.0 and media player
The Galaxy S 4G is available exclusively to T-Mobile USA customers.
For more info, visit http://galaxy-s.t-mobile.com/4G
image: T-Mobile USA