Looking to keep an eye on things around the house or apartment when you are at work or on vacation?
Want to be able to check in and “keep an eye” on things?
Well, let me introduce you to the Logitech Alert 750i Master System, a small, inexpensive complete security system in a box. The package contains a smart camera and software - everything you need to monitor the important things in your life.
I found setting up the device to be super easy. All I needed was to place the camera where I wanted and install the software. The entire set up took me less than ten minutes. Once the installation is complete, simply log into a secure site to monitor your property live from anywhere, on your PC, Mac and even your smartphone.
This device has many great features, two that stuck out for me were:
- the ability to receive instant alerts to your e-mail and mobile phone anytime there is motion on your property
- record up to a week of HD video, even when your PC or Mac is off.
Key Features include:
- Complete video security system
- Simple 3 –step setup
- Motion-triggered recording and alerts
- HD 720p video and wide-angle lens
- PC-free recording with MicroSC
- Access from anywhere
- System can expand to up to six cameras – indoors and out.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 2GHz or faster processor
- Minimum 1 GB RAM
- High-speed Internet connection
- Remote viewing requires a PC or Intel-based Mac
- With Microsoft Silverlight (free download)
- Logitech Alert Web Commander and Logitech Alert Mobile Commander. This allows you to log on wherever you are from your PC, Mac, iPhone, BlackBerry or Android smartphone
- Logitech Alert 700i Add-On Camera. Expands your Logitech Alert system
- Logitech Alert 750e Outdoor Master System. This weatherproof outdoor, night-vision camera lets you monitor any outdoor space
- Logitech Alert 700e Outdoor Add-On Camera. Expands your outdoor coverage
To learn more about these or any other Logitech product, visit Logitech.com
DISCLOSURE: A unit was provided for this review. All views and opinions expressed are my own.