The Motorola CLIQ 2 is the latest Android powered smartphone being sold exclusively to T-Mobile.
In my opinion, the Motorola CLIQ 2 is, without a doubt, a quality phone that should not be overlooked and should not be compared to the original CLIQ.
This sleek, touchscreen smartphone running under the MOTOBLUR interface, has a nice form factor with a slide-out keyboard and offers three customizable screens that provide you access to apps, widgets, and shortcuts.
I personally found the CLIQ 2 be very quick and reliable when opening browsers and downloading apps. I did not have issues with it slowing anything down or shutting down on me. I also found the call quality for the CLIQ 2 to be above average as there were plenty of instances where my iPhone had no service and I would easily be able to make uninterrupted phone calls on the CLIQ 2.
Another featured that I really liked was the honeycomb shaped keypad. Check out the detail in the image below. The keys are larger and are closer together.
Other features offered by the CLIQ 2 include:
- Latest MOTOBLUR software delivers advanced filtering of social network updates and e-mails from multiple sources onto the device’s home screen
- Preinstalled 2GB mircoSD, expandable up to 32GB
- 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, autofocus, digital zoom, face detection and high res- video resolution
- Full HTML Web browser with pinch-to-zoom
- Innovative keyboard design - shorter distance between keys and increased key size for fast text entry
- Superfast 1GHz processor
- Supports Adobe FlashPlayer 10.1
- Swype for easy text entry on virtual email
- Support for Wi-Fi Calling and data
- Visual voicemail
The Motorola CLIQ 2 is now available exclusively through T-Mobile. For more information, visit T-Mobile.com
DISCLOSURE: A unit was provided for this review. All views and opinions expressed are my own.