If you are looking to complete your PlayStation®3 theater system then look no further than to Sony's Surround Sound System.
This single speaker system designed specifically for the PlayStation®3 (PS3™) and powered by Sony’s very own proprietary S-Force Pro™ technology was created to be the equivalent a five-speaker surround system. Allowing for PS3 games and Blu-ray movies to be heard as they were intended with incredible depth, clarity and quality.
Easy to set up and very simple to use, the Surround Sound System in my opinion is an amazing device for those who want great quality sound when playing games or watching a Blu-ray movie on the PS3.
The two sound modes and its compatibility to the PlayStation®Move motion controllers are some of my favorite things about this system. Setting it to Night Mode and being able to clearly hear the audio without feeling like I had to raise the volume or strain myself to listen to it had me sold.
Other key features of the Surround Sound System includes:
- Four sound fields: dynamic, standard, vivid and stereo
- Two sound modes: “Night Mode” allows users to heard sounds more clearly at low volume levels, while “Dialog” makes speech and narration during games and moves clearer than your average acoustic system
- Built-in sub-woofer
- Sleek design matches PlayStation®3
- Supports PlayStation®Move motion controllers
- 2.1 channels
- 1 optical input, 1 analog input
Currently priced at $179.99, this Surround Sound System would make a great holiday gift for anyone wanting to add or complete their in-home sound system.
For more information on the Surrounds Sound System, visit sonystyle.com.
DISCLOSURE: A unit was provided for this review. All views and opinions expressed are my own.