6 Things to Consider When Choosing the Right TV & Internet Provider
Choosing an Internet provider and TV service is a decision that requires a lot of thought and consideration.
After all, you are selecting a company that will fulfill the entertainment needs of your entire family. You will need to consider channels offered, plans, accessibility on all your devices, excellent customer service, Internet speeds, price, and reliability.
So, if you’re curious to know how to pick the right Internet and TV provider that best suits you and your family’s needs, here are six factors that helped my family make the best choice.
- Technology. The first thing to look for when choosing an Internet provider is their network. The best plans offer a combination of speed and reliability as well as evidence that shows customer satisfaction.
- Speed. With the amount of content we consume, it is vital to have a network that provides equal upload and download speeds.
- Support. Having trained professionals available 24/7 to assist quickly by phone, email or chat is non-negotiable
- Streaming. Having access to your content anytime and anywhere has become increasingly important to customers.
- TV plan options. Any reliable TV provider will offer their customers TV plan options that will give them only the channels they want.
- Pricing. Have the option to bundle your services and keep billing simple.
Fourteen years ago, my husband and I decided to make the switch to a more reliable and trustworthy TV and Internet provider. Verizon FiOS has provided us nothing but top-notch, quality service and professionalism from day one, and wouldn't want to have it any other way.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post as a Verizon FiOS Brand Ambassador. Opinions are 100% my own.