Disclosure: This is a sponsored post as a part of a campaign I’m doing with Verizon FiOS in New York.
Now, eleven years later, we are still thoroughly enjoying their service and everything that it offers. I love that they continue to evolve and to provide customers with a variety of services that are in syce with our active and connected lifestyles.
Here are a few more reasons why Verizon FiOS has and continues to be the best option for my family and me.
- High standard of service. The handful of times that I have had to reach out to the customer service department, I find that their service improves from the last time. They continue to provide that ‘virtual hands-on’ experience to get the issue resolved promptly no matter how long it takes.
- Going the extra mile. Once you make the switch, and the technician sets you up, they will also help connect all the devices as well.
- There is a streaming plan for everyone. There are options for every level of connectivity, and they make it easy for non-tech customers to understand what they will be paying for.
- There are always great deals available, with no annual contract. If you go online, you can check out the great, and affordable deals that fit your need and lifestyle. For example; switching over to FiOS Triple Play now will and get you 100/100 Mbps Internet + Custom TV + Home Phone for just $69.99 per month, for one year, with no annual contract.
- Setting limits. Parents who want to limit their children’s access can easily do so by navigating the parental controls and set appropriate limits.
- Get more space to record and watch later. With Quantum TV, you can record up to 12 shows at one time, and store up to 200 hours of HD. For families who are always on the go, this is gold!
- Protect your info. Having the ability to enable the guest Wi-Fi feature on a wireless router to allows those visiting your home to access to your WiFi on a guest account without having to give them your administrative username and router password.