You take one look at the Microsoft Arc Mouse and you think that this nifty gadget is the next best thing to accessorize your desktop or laptop, but what I found about this sleek, unique device is that it’s durable and super user-friendly.
The innovative design of the Arc Mouse combines both comfort and portability, making this device extremely functional. For me personally, I like how I am able to fold it, place it in its pouch and take it with me wherever I go, it also allows me to personalize it to my own taste by choosing from one of their six color options (black, white, red, green, blue, purple). With a range of up to 30 feet, even in crowded wireless
Here are some features that I believe makes this device so great:
- Folds for portability. Arc Mouse folds to reduce its size by almost half
- When flipped shut, Arc automatically turns off to save battery life
- Snap-in magnetic micro-transceiver, smaller than a dime and uses a magnet to effortlessly snap into the bottom of the mouse
- Connects directly to a USB port
- Travel friendly
- Easy to set up
- Compatible with both Macs and PCs platforms
- Secure wireless receiver
- Is backed by a 3-year hardware warranty
What else will you get?
A carrying case which uses a magnetic flap to easily snap shut and protect the mouse while on the go, the Arc Mouse comes equipped with a battery life indicator: green when the batteries have sufficient power and red when the batteries are running low.
Bottom line, this product, in my opinion, is functional, extremely easy to set up and for less than $50 bucks, you really can’t go wrong.