Why You Need A Dyson Light Ball Vacuum
DISCLOSURE: The items in this post were received to share my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions expressed are my own.
So I was recently introduced to the Dyson Light Ball vacuum sold exclusively at Walmart at a rollback price of $319, and wondered how can this machine simplify my life?
Throughout the thirteen years, I have been living in my home; I have gone through my fair share of vacuums. My biggest gripe with each of them was their weight. Having to carry it up the stairs to get to clean out the nooks and crannies was more of a hassle, and I avoided doing it at all costs.
So when I had the opportunity to give this puppy a whirl, I did not hesitate. My primary motivator was having two young kids who manage to leave a trail of dirt and crumbs wherever they go. That, I think, was the perfect environment to test out their powerful suction, and Radial Root Cyclone™ technology. They say its powerful suction removes dirt and dust. And after my first go around, it did just that. I was surprised and quite disappointed, at the amount of dirt my other vacuum left behind.
After using it over the last few weeks, I will say that this machine exceeded my expectations. I loved how seamlessly it glided through those hard to reach areas. The wand and long reach hose made it very easy to clean the top of my stairs without having to lug it up the stairs and hope one of the kids didn't topple it over as they chased each other through the house.
As a first time Dyson owner, I will say it is by far the best, lightest and most affordable vacuum I have owned. I was able to put it together within minutes and can bet anyone would be happy with the results after the first use.
Here are some features the Dyson Light Ball provides:
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology: Designed to maximize power. A mesh shroud helps separate large debris, with inner cyclones generating powerful centrifugal forces. Every angle of each airway is honed to ensure microscopic particles like pollen and mold are separated from the airflow
- Testing: Dyson upright vacuums are subjected to 550 tests over 50,000 hours. During development, a Dyson vacuum will be dropped onto a hard floor 5,318 times. It will run 847 miles on a turntable rig; the equivalent of being pushed from the Dyson Headquarters in Malmesbury, Wiltshire to Valencia, Spain.
- Patents: There are currently 304 patents and 481 pending patent applications worldwide relating to technology used in the Dyson Ball™ range of vacuum cleaners.
- Maneuverability: In addition to the motor and filter, ducting, valves and the stand have been engineered into the ball, making it even easier to turn the tightest of corners.
- Hygienic bin emptying: Just push the button to release the dirt directly into the bin.
- Warranty: The machine comes with a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
- Price: $389, currently on Rollback for $319