Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Verizon FiOS, all opinions are my own.
In this day, where customers want more control over what they pay for, Verizon FiOS listened and for years has been acting on those requests.
So aside from providing superior Internet service to keep up with today's digital demands, Verizon FiOS continues to provide a combination of services to keep their customers feeling appreciated.
Below are some features offered that I believe makes being a Verizon FiOS customer worth it.
1. Verizon My Rewards+. This loyalty program allows customers to earn points for the things we do every single day. Somos ways you can earn points towards gift cards listed below include: paying your bill (50 points), Celebrating your birthday (100 points), enrolling in paper-free billing (100 points), enrolling in Autopay (250 points), etc.
2. Accessible customer service. No more waiting to get your questions answered. Verizon provides answers to their more frequently asked questions along with options to call or chat with a customer service rep to get your concerns taken care of.
3. Package options available in Spanish. Choosing the best option for and get over 70 channels, 14 in HD, and 50% off for the first year.
4. Package choices. Select and pay for what you want. This one expires June 8th!
5. Go mobile. Access your home entertainment from just about anywhere.