#SomosFiOS: Once We Got It, We Got It.
Over the last five years, since my family and I became Verizon FiOS customers, we have seen their service improve by leaps and bounds. Whether it has been faster Internet speeds or an increase in their HD channel lineup, I will say that FiOS, in my opinion, have lived up to my what they have promised.
Now, don't get me wrong, have we had issues during our five-year relationship with Verizon FiOS? Absolutely.
Were they responded to in an effective and timely manner? Without a doubt.
As a paying customer, I don't ask for much. I just want to be provided with the services and features that have been promised to me especially since my family and I use a lot of bandwidth every single day and need (and expect) the service we have to work.
As a tech family, we rely on heavily on fast, dependable service, with no hiccups or interruptions regardless of what device we are using and no matter where we are located in the house. Being able to cut the noise a bit and confidently be able to rely on the services provided by Verizon FiOS has made is possible for us to use the tools provided to make our working lives that much more efficient.
I knew I got it was when:
- I connected to the Internet easily and seamlessly without having to see the loading symbol on my PC or laptop
- I turned on the TV and instantly saw the difference in picture quality and programming options
- Having the opportunity to conduct business meetings via G+ Hangout
- I was able to download almost 4GB (almost 1000) images in minutes
- I had the ability to provide my preschooler with a complete educational lesson and have 5-6 devices going at a time without worrying about losing connection
My ultimate FiOS Got It moment consisted of knowing that I was getting exactly what I was paying for and more. Being able to know that I could rely on the speed, clarity, reliability and trust that a company was delivering on its promise.
Disclaimer: I have been a Verizon FiOS customer for over 5 years and am currently a #SomosFiOS Influencer. Although I have been compensated to share my experience with Verizon FiOS, all opinions regarding product and services are all my own.