As a parent to a toddler, I am always trying to be prepared for what my son has up his sleeve. So when given the opportunity to write about this new medical reference app, I jumped at the opportunity to check it out and tell you all about it.
What is iTriage (http://www.itriagehealth.com/get-mobile) you ask?
iTriage was created by Healthagen and is a medical reference app available for Smartphones. This application allows you to search and browse hundreds of different symptoms diseases, and procedures including descriptions of the conditions, treatments, and medical tests.
What's great about this app is that also offers support links to your insurer’s advice line.
The iTraige app also offers:
- A nationwide directory of hospitals, urgent cares, retail clinics, pharmacies and physicians
- Turn-by-turn facility directions from GPS, IP address or zip code locations
- Nurse advice lines
- Detailed quality reports from HealthGrades on hospitals and physicians
- Help to negotiate medical bills through an iTriage partnership with one of the most respected claims adjudication organizations'
- Emergency Room Wait Times for hospitals in select parts of the country
I've downloaded the app and played around with it and found it to be very easy to use. It is loaded with lots of useful information especially for parents looking for quick medical information to help determine the most appropriate way to treat any given cause.
So if you are a smartphone junkie like I am and are looking for a good medical reference app, I recommend downloading this app.
The iTriage is currently available on the iPhone and iPod Touch, Android, and Palm app and will be available on the Blackberry soon.
Disclosure: I was selected to participate in a sponsored post through the Mom Bloggers Club member program. All of the opinions I share on this post are my own.