As much as I love sharing technology with my son, I love spending time with him running around and being a typical four year old even more. And one of the places we spend the better part of our spring and summer is at Sesame Place. We became season pass members a little over two years ago and always make it a part of our busy summer (especially since The Count's Splash Castle, and Teeny Tiny Tidal Wave are by far his favorite attractions at the park). For us, the hour drive to Langhorne, Pennsylvania allows us to disconnect from the digital world and connect to the real world enjoying what is right in front of us.
What's even more exciting is that I am now a Sesame Place Sunny Day Blogger and will be sharing updates, fun events and activities happy at the theme park. And with Sesame Place kicking off a new season in a matter of weeks, check out what's happening for the month of April.
What’s Happening at Sesame Place - April 2013
- Opening Day is April 27th - Park Hours: 10 am-8 pm. Be the first to arrive at Sesame Place on Opening Day and get the royal treatment! Guests are theVIPs and will be treated to a character celebration followed by a meet and greet with all of your Sesame Street friends throughout the park!
- Look for contest details to be the parade Grand Marshall on opening day.
- Be one of first 500 guests to visit Mr. Hooper’s Emporium and receive a special gift! http://bit.ly/J7PICJ
- Season Pass Member Preview Day is April 21st
- The park is open for a full day of fun to kick off the 2013 season. Park hours are from 10am to 6pm
- Season Pass Members can enjoy an exclusive day featuring the season's kick-off celebration, meet-and-greets with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends, live DJ and kids' dance party and more!
- Pass members are invited to the exclusive All-New Star-Studded Celebration Dine http://bit.ly/YCYqUH
- For more about season pass member preview day by click here: http://bit.ly/zdH4cS
- Special Events Concert tickets went on sale March 27th.
- The special events for this year includes: Caillou’s Musical Playdate (5/4 & 5/5), Imagination Movers Live in Concert (5/11 & 5/12), Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate (5/18 & 5/19) and Laurie Berkner’s The You & Me Tour (6/1 & 6/2).
- Note: all Concerts are FREE except for Laurie Berkner and The Imagination Movers (cost is $10.00).
- Want to be a season pass member or buy tickets to the park? Sesame Place is introducing a more affordable way to buy season passes. With the EZ Pay payment plan, guests can pay for their season passes over a six-month time period, making payments as low as $16.17 per month.
If you would like to stay connected on what's going on at Sesame Place via your smartphone, check out and download the Sesame Place app for your iPhone here.